Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Indoor HD LED Video Wall||Pixel Pitch:||2mm|
|Pixel Density:||250,0000 Pixels/sq.m||SMD Brand:||Nationstar|
|Refresh Rate:||1920 Htz||Service Type:||Front Service|
seamless led video wall,
stage led video wall
Indoor P2 HD LED Video Wall LED Screen with Energy Saving and High Refresh Rate
1. 480*480mm Cabinet, 240*240mm module size to ensure the best flatness
2. Nationstar led lamp has a better color effect and a wider viewing angle
3. High refresh (1280-3840hz), to ensure the stage effect is very nice under the HD camera
4. Front service design for the indoor fixed installation project
5. Environmental-friendly and energy-saving.
Specification & Parameters
|Pixel Pitch||PH 2mm|
|LED Package||Black SMD1515|
|Cabinet Materials||Die casting aluminium|
|Max Power Consumption||650W/sqm|
|Ave. Power Consumptio||205W/sqm|
|Life Span||>100,000 Hours|
|Operating Humidity||10% - 95%|
|Input Source||HDMI,SDI,DVI,AVI, MPEG,VOB, RM, etc)|
1: What is the warranty of your led display?
A: We offer 3 years warranty, and more than 100000 hours screen life span
2: what is your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A: We usually accapt the T/T or paypal.both of them will at least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery. The lead time is usually 20 day
3: How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A: Before shippment, all the screens have an aging test. and then we also have a waterproof test and shake test, ensure products can transportation safety and normal use.
1. Reply enquiries in 24 hours.
2. Market research and forecast for the customer.
3. Provide unique and professional solutions based on customer's requirement.
4. Data sheet and samples offer.
5. Other services, such as special packing design, factory visiting and so on.
1. Lifetime free maintenance and upgrade.
2. Complaint respond period not exceed 24 hours; maintenance guidance and problem solution supplied in 48 hours.
3. Customer satisfaction tracking report.
4. Free technician training.