Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Led Screens For Events||Cabinet Size:||500*500mm|
|Weight:||7KG/PC||Power Supply:||Meanwell CE|
indoor led screen hire,
led video panel rental
Pixel Pitch 3.91mm High Resolution Led Screens For Events 1.6mm 4 Layers PCB Design
1. Die-casting Aluminum cabinet enables high precision assembly and good flatness
2. Nationstar led lamp, Brand power supply and PCB materials to ensure lifespan and stable
3. High refresh (1920-3840hz), to ensure the stage effect is very nice under the HD camera
4. Cabinet with fast lock design quickens installation and saves labor cost
|LED Package||Nationstar Black SMD2121|
|Cabinet Materials||Die Casting Aluminum|
|Power Input||AC110V - 220V ±15%, 50HZ|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ - +60℃|
|Life Span||>100,000 Hours|
1. Usage : Different indoor stage event. such as party, hotel event, wedding etc.
2. Installation : Hanging, lifting,standing on floor.
3. Control : Contolled by your computer,own equipment.;.
4. Connection : Connected to your computer .Camera,DVD or own equipment.
5. Maintenance: Enough Free spare parts for replacement.
Q1. What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ?
A: We have a 2-year warranty for our led display screen, and 100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.
Q2. What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?
A:For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and a 8 years technical team who are willing to answer your question 24/7. We can offer a whole complete solution for your project.
For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the broken modules with spare parts.
Also, we can send technician to your country to solve problems. Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty time.
Q3. What's your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A: We accept T/T and PayPal, For T/T, At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
Our average production time is 15 days, after receiving the deposit.
Q4. What's the control system?
A: For synchronization control: We use Nova, Linsn Or Colorlight control system.
For asynchronous control: We use XiXun or HD control system.
Q5. How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A: Our led display screen quality is our core competence, for 8 years, what we rely on.
We have each standard process to make quality products.
After Sales Service
1. 3 years warranty
2. Free factory training
3. 24/7 hours online service
4. Lifetime technical support