3840Hz P2.5 Indoor Led Display Front Service LED Screen For Livestream
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Model Number:||Indoor P2|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1sqm|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden cases|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Brightness:||1200nits||Product Name:||Indoor Led Display|
|Cabinet Size:||Customized||Module Size:||320x160mm|
3840Hz P2.5 Indoor Led Display,
3840Hz Front Service LED Screen,
Livestream P2.5 Indoor Led Display
3840Hz Indoor P2.5 SMD Front Service LED Screen For Livestream
1. Through the excellent structure design, guarantee the stable performance when it works in the normal temperature.
2. The module cases with the handle for installation and maintenance,it is more convenient and safe.
3. The mask is do well in dissipate heat and spotlight.It also played an important role in prolonging life.
4. There is almost no gap between the cabinets, and the cabinets is very smooth so that the picture playing is excellent.
|Type number||P2.5||Module size||320*160mm|
|Pixel pitch||2.5mm||Module resolution(L*W)||128*64|
|Pixel density(dot/sqm)||160000||Max.power consumption||800W/sqm|
|LED sandard||SMD2121||Cabinet module quantity||18pcs|
|Grey level||4096||Cabinet resolution(dot)||192*192|
|Refresh rate(HZ)||>1920||Cabinet material||Aluminum/Iron|
|Best viewing distance||3m||Viewing angle||Horizontal 120 degree,Vertical 120 degree|
|Working temperature||-20~50℃||Input voltage||AC 220V/(110V)±15%|
|Installation way||Hoisting/Fixed||Life span||>50000 hours|
1. Quick installation and easy maintenance, front or rear maintenance.
2. A high gray of 16 bit and 281 trillion colors match to create a good color uniformity.
3. Lower power consumption and long life span time minimum 50,000 hours.
4. The whole cabinet looks very light and beautiful,good quality.
5. Optional of Convex Shaped, Concave Shaped and Wave Shaped screens
Q1. Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional led screen manufacturer.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T or Western Union 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for order quantity more than.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q6. Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 2-5 years warranty to our products.